· Data Engineers are responsible for delivering high quality modern data solutions through collaboration with our team and our customers.
· Projects may range from short term client assessments through multiyear delivery engagements with large, blended teams.
- Architect, develop and deploy data architectures in Microsoft Azure
- Act as data engineer expert on the latest trends in the data analytics landscape and share best practices with the internal team
- Leverage Open Source technology in building scalable and best-practice set-ups
- Inspire customers with insights & opportunities on new data-driven use-cases
- Work with external vendors and partner technologies including (but not limited to) Azure
- Embrace project management aimed towards getting the job done. This will include working with client data engineers and data scientists but also business stakeholders
- Hands-on experience working at a high level in Architecture or Data Science or combination.
- Azure skills highly preferred, including provisioning, Configuring, and Developing solutions in ADL, ADF, Azure Synapse Analytics etc.
- Hands on Experience building ELT Pipelines using Azure Data factory
- Practical knowledge of implementing data warehouse solution
- Well versed in writing PySpark/Spark SQL notebooks for data cleaning, transformation
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Hands-on experience using MS SQL Server, Oracle or similar RDBMS platform.
- Distributed Data Processing of big data batch or streaming pipelines.
- Construction of data science and machine learning research and production pipelines.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- Data Modeling & strong analytics skills in Analytics.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Highly self‐motivated, self‐directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake
- SSAS Tabular Model/Azure Analysis Services
- Databricks PySpark/SparkSql
- Dimensional Modeling/Data Modeling
- Power BI/Dax
- Database migration from legacy systems to new solutions
- Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipeline Implementation